April 15, 2012

5 Best egg salads made with Easter leftover food

So you have all those hard boiled eggs that you colored in all colors of the rainbow for Easter. I know I have a lot left over because I made 30 of them this Easter ( don't ask me why, I just got carried away and used a whole carton of eggs....). But since I hate wasting food, I used them in all sorts of salads which I nicely decorated and brought around to my family and friends when I was visiting.

Do the same and use the recipes I listed below to make delicious egg salads with the left over eggs and food from Easter. I usually make them by eye, meaning i never calculate quantities added, I just add whatever I have around. Leave the salads in the fridge 2-3 hours before serving to allow flavors to mix.

 Here is a list of my favorite ones:

1. Shrimp egg salad
I love this salad, I have to say it's my favorite of all because I love sea food. The best part about this salad is that you can use not only hard boiled eggs but also devil eggs.....

CONTINUE READING

No comments:

Post a Comment