April 18, 2012

10 Useful kitchen tips & tricks

I was recently going through my notebooks of tips and tricks in the kitchen I wrote through the years to refresh my memories and I puled out 10 useful kitchen tips you can use to make your life easier. This time it involved foods  and how to handle it better.

So here they are, I hope they are useful to you as they are to me. The are randomly selected but i am sure you can find at least one you can use next time you are cooking.

10 Useful kitchen tips & tricks:

1. Preserving ground coffee
Ground coffee looses its flavor if you keep it in the pantry. Put it in a box in the fridge and the flavor will last longer.

2. Green avocado
If you bought avocado fruits that are not fully riped, put them in a black bag....CONTINUE READING

No comments:

Post a Comment