March 27, 2012

I found this recipe in one of the cooking books my husband brought home from work and got stuck in my mind because it seemed so fancy and so easy to make at the same time. I knew it'll be a hit and it was.

There are not many ingredients in this recipe but nonetheless it is very tasty. Usually, a galette has a round shape, like a pizza almost, but i like to have it shaped like a rectangular because it fits in my baking trey and when served looks more posh.

 

What you need is:
  • 2 sheets of puff pastry cut in half
  • 1 kg peeled and seeded pumpkin
  • 300 grams sour cream
  • 300 grams sweet chilli sauce
  • 100 grams goat cheese
  • sunflower or olive oil
  • salt and pepper
Preheat the oven to 200 degrees C. Cut the pumpkin in 5 centimeters pieces and place them on a baking tray covered with aluminum foil and.... CONTINUE READING

No comments:

Post a Comment