Whenever i have family over I make these delicious treats and everybody seems so impressed with my cooking skills. Little do they know this recipe is so easy to make and it can even be made the night before and baked right before the guests arrive. You can even make a bunch of them and freeze them for the next time you have unexpected guests.
What you need is:
- 300 grams feta cheese ( you can use garlic or herb feta cheese for more flavor if you like, i like them simple)
- 50 grams chopped black olives
- 100 grams chopped spring onions
- 1 package frozen puff pastry previously thawed (500 grams)
- 1 egg yolk beaten with a table spoon of water
- 1 beaten whole egg